Medifusion Partners

Welcome to the Medifusion Partner Portal.

Our price comparison web services and content units can be used for any websites wishing to provide price comparison data without all the associated hassle. There is no sign-up fee and no monthly charge. We only operate on a revenue share basis where we use your tracking links 70% of the time, and ours for the remaining 30%.

From here you will have access to our Flash and Javascript widgets as well as direct access to our price comparison web services including documentation and sample PHP, ASP and ASP.NET scripts.

If you dont have an account then click here to sign up. Once you have signed up you will have the ability to create Flash and Javascript widgets immediately. To take advantage of our XML Web service directly click here to apply.

If you have any questions then please contact us at